Piece/Pieces per Month Flanged duck bill check valve
Packaging & Delivery
corrosion-resistant packing inside and wooden case outside
Qingdao/Shanghai/Tianjin of China
Shipped in 7 days after payment
Rubber Duckbill Check Valve
Flanged duck bill check valve
water, oil, acid, alkali, slurry etc.
Construction, water supply and drainage, and heavy industry, refrigeration, sanitation, plumbing, fire, electricity, etc
rubber duckbill check valve realizes the effects about drainage pipeline outflow with forward direction and non-return with reverse direction according to duckbill special design, which simplify the installation, usage and maintenance of drainage pipeline. It plays an important role in the process of the development of the check valve industry.
Rubber Duckbill Check Valve is made of rubber body and SS clamp. The former is main working part, the latter is fixed on the pipeline which has effecs on fixed connection. It has reasonable structure design and it's easy to use.
Rubber Duckbill Check Valve body is made of high quality material, which has good effecs on open and close. Certainly it's closed under natural state. Besides, the rubber material can be exchanged according to drainage corrosivity resistance strength.
SS clamp is the main connection body of duckbil check valve. The raw material includes SS304 or SS316 etc. which has good tensile resistance. Simple design and affordable is the best choice as connecting parts.
Because of the good comprehensive performance of Rubber Duckbill Check Valve, it is widely used in chemical engineering, construction, water supply, drainage, oil, heavy industry, freezing, sanitation, fire, electricity and other basic engineering, especially for pipeline with large vibration, hot and cold changes frequently.
Xinli Pipeline Equipment Company as a professional Rubber Duckbill Check Valve manufacture, we can manufact various large diameter product. Strong technical force, large scale, won the national ISO 9001-2008 quality system certification as well. What's more, we have large capacity and sufficent stock so that we can solve your urgent problem.
1. Quality: ISO9001:2008 quality certified, quality and pressure test in workshop and by third party. 2. Equipment: 20+ molding machines, updated numeric control equipment for machining. 3. Staff: manfacturer of rubber joint since 1997, with well-trained and rich-experienced local workers. 4. Fast delivery: Lots of stocks for urgent order. 5-15 days after payment 5. Price: competitive factory price let clients benefit more from us. 6. Low MOQs / OEM orders acceptable.
LEEBOO - China Famous Brand Gongyi Xinli Pipeline Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer in the field of pipeline equipment for nearly 18 years and has 15 years sales experience. Main products: Rubber Duckbill Check Valve,rubber expansion joint, rubber duckbill check valve, dismantling joint, metal hose, metal bellows expansion joint, wall sleeves, valves, etc.
Our products have been exported to about 20 countries, such as Germany, Sweden, Russia, Italy, Portugal, Armenia, Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, India, Singapore,Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Australia, Argentina and USA.
1. Company Business Licence 2. ISO 9001:2008 3. AAA Grades Trustworthness Enterprise of China 4. Green Environmental Protection Top Brand 5. First Level Supplier of China National Petroleum Corporation (2008) 6. China Quality Sincerity Enterprise Association Member 7. China Famous Brand (2009)
Q: What do you need to know for fast quotation? A: It would be highly appreciated if we have the details of detailed drawing for OEM order, model, end connection type, flange standard and material, medium, pressure, temperature and other working conditions. Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement? A: Yes, OEM service available. Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty? A: Any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned for domestic clients; we will send more free product in next batch for overseas clients or according to the requests. Q: Do you accept small quantity order? A: Yes, MOQ 1 pc for standard size, 5 pcs for customized size. Q: What is your payment terms? A: Usually T/T(30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery). L/C, Western Union, Paypal also acceptable. Q: Where is your loading seaport? A: Shanghai. (Qingdao, Tianjin or as per request)