inside is carton case,outside is export wooden case or according to your requirement
Shanghai / Qingdao / Tianjin of China
Shipped in 7 days after payment
Rubber duckbill expansion valve for sewage
Rubber Duckbill Check Valve:
Rubber duckbill expansion valve for sewage made in our company have been receiving reputation not only at home but overseas.This valve is our special product,and it is used for draining sewage.
The valves can be matched with straight pipeline,flange pipe,andwidely used on thecoast,seasands, reservoirs,and so on in order to dispose the sewage or to dredge the floods .Indeed ,it is an environmentally-friendly valve.
Features of Rubber Duckbill Check Valve:
1.Reliable back-flow prevention
2.100% elastomeric construction eliminates maintenance
3. Will not corrode, warp or freeze open or shut
4. Custom built for each application based on pressure and flow conditions
5. Green environment friendly valve, can deal with the difficulty of obstruction by
Main data of Rubber Duckbill Check Valve:
Matdhing Pipeline DN
Packaging & Shipping
Packing and Shipping:
10pcs,sample order is accepted
inside is carton case,outside is export wooden case
or according to your requirement
By air or by see
Shanghai or Qingdao or Dalian
10-25days,according to your order quantity
T/T.30%as deposit,the rest70% will be paid before delivery
LEEBOO - China Famous Brand Gongyi Xinli Pipeline Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer in the field of pipeline equipment for nealry 18 years and has 15 years sales experience. Main products: rubber expansion joint, rubber duckbill check valve, dismantling joint, metal hose, metal bellows expansion joint, wall sleeves, valves, etc.
Our products have been exported to about 20 countries, such as Germany, Sweden, Russia, Italy, Portugal, Armenia, Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, India, Singapore,Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Australia, Argentina and USA.
Customer visit from Italy, UAE, Australia, Algeria, India, etc.
Q : Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, can make it with your exact requirement.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T(30% as despot,the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned
or according to consumer's requests.
Q:Do you accepted small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.
Q:Can we choose different material?
A: Yes ,the material can be chose according to your requirement.